For Students in Grades 1-6
August 3 – August 14
This year’s summer program is set to be the best EVER! Here are some highlights!
- Learning English through fun and engaging activities!
- Experiential learning: hands-on, real life, project-based
- STEM: science, technology, engineering, math
- Sports and games
- Art that aligns with literacy, sports and STEM themes
- Literacy, taught using rich and robust English literature
- Highly qualified teachers
- English immersion
Click on the buttons below for more information: